Manila's Momentary Lapse of Reason: No Coverage

Monday, June 12, 2006

No Coverage

Im sitting in front of my PC watching live text commentry! What the feck is up with that Ii might as well be at work offshore. live text what a pile of shite. Ausies against the Japs and I dont have it on my cable. As the only bars that are showing the world cup games live are halfway round the other side of Manla and I have had a drink allready I cant drive there. So live text commentary it is.

"10 mins: Another Japanese counter attack leads to a corner on the right, taken by Shunsuke Nakamura. Although it leads to an Australian free-kick, the game is off to a fast and entertaining start"

Look at this pillock


I have been waiting so long for this and its doing my head in not being able to watch.

Half a billion people are watching. Not me

Philippines needs to get its act together as far as sport. I know they are into Basketball but please.

2 Comments:

Blogger loveuamy said...

3 comeback goals in 6 minutes..sounds familiar, doesn't it?

8:17 pm  
Blogger Richie said...

Lol, It does that, but these Internationals just are not in same League as European domestic footy which is by far superior. Liverpool's comeback was pure excellence and I believe can never be matched by the Ausie's

7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home