Manila's Momentary Lapse of Reason: Withdrawal symptoms

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Withdrawal symptoms

With these couple of days without live football I can actually communicate with my other half. As the games here are at 11 pm and 3am I have been up all night and sleeping during the day. As you can imagine this has put a little stress on my relationship with not only my other half but everybody I know. As Football (soccer) is not widely followed here in the Philippines I am struggling to justified to those around me why my nocturnal habit has become an obsession. Now that there has not been a live game for while now im going cold turkey. Its driving me nuts, now I have to concentrate on the household bills, groceries etc. instead of Football. Fortunately tonight is the last night footy free then we are back into it big time. Whets going to happen when it’s over? How will I cope? Well I will be heading back to work for six weeks on the 11 June so with work as a distraction I should cope just.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home