Manila's Momentary Lapse of Reason: Blog Infection

Monday, May 15, 2006

Blog Infection

I’m a BLOGGER! Yes a BLOGGER what is a BLOGGER don’t ask me. I didn’t know what a BLOG was until 3 months ago. A fellow crewmember came to me and told me he had a BLOGSPOT. I immediately took pity on him and pointed him in the direction of the ships medic keeping my fingers crossed hoping we would not have a medivac on our hands. And I thought the poor guy might have a pus-infected growth (Pilonadal cinus) edging its way closer and closer to his bowels (not a great deal of fun believe me). I couldn’t have been further from the truth. Turns out my 6 months incarceration a year onboard a seismic vessel has left me a little naive to say the least towards the wonders of the web.
So here it is MyBlog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home